The Black Car
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Car

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hiding Contraband in Prison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hiding Contraband in Prison Empty
PostSubject: Hiding Contraband in Prison   Hiding Contraband in Prison EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:28 am

Skates wrote:
Recently I have been noticing people's confusion when it comes to contraband screenshots. But as a disclaimer before I begin; contraband screenshot requirements are subjective to the person you are role playing with, and I want to stress the fact that there is no official rule stating that there are any requirements at all, or even the existence of the system we use. The entire role play of hiding contraband and using screenshots to prove that you have done so is a RP agreement between both parties involved, like NPCing a certain role such as a coroners unit or store clerk.

The below are a list of categories that you can follow in order to ensure that your screenshots will not be questioned and in the worst of cases, have your contraband confiscated.

Quote :

• Time - use /servertime in order to display when you hid the contraband (A second point, contraband screenshots are valid for up to a week. Now this is not an official rule but usually a rule of thumb used by correctional officers)
  • How much and of what - use /mydrugs in your screenshot in order to display how much and of what you are hiding
  • Where - Use realistic and appropriate hiding spots, I've once seen screenshots of someone hiding heroin in the commissary.(Examples would be, inside of commissary items (pill bottles, drinks, etc) or out in the yard by burying them.
  • How - Use /me in order to clearly and concisely convey where your character is hiding their contraband and how they are doing it.

Once again, I stress that there is no written rule saying a correction officer has to role play that you've hidden your contraband. However, it is commonly known that correction officers are willing to role play if you have credible proof. The above points will help you, the inmate, hide your contraband in a way that cannot be questioned.
Back to top Go down
https://blackcar.board-directory.net

Hiding Contraband in Prison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Car :: General Population :: Announcements & Information-
Jump to: